For your safety and health concern, please be mindful of the following as you enter the building:
1. Sign-in your name and time;
2. Check your body temperature, using the uncontactable thermometer;
3. If the color is green or yellow on the thermo screen, proceed;
4. If the color is red, note that you are going back home, please go back and stay at home;
5. Please wear your mask while you are with anyone; and
6. Please keep social distance (minimum 6 feet away).
Be safe and have a blessed day!
Ph.D. in Intercultural Studies 가을학기 학생 모집 ZOOM/HYBRID 수업일시: 9월 14일 – 11월 13일 (10주) 문의: ADMISSIONS@GCUNIV.EDU; firstname.lastname@example.org Instructor Course Title Jin Ki Hwang PICC750 Cross-Cultural Leadersh...
Dear GCU students, Greetings. In the wake of the national emergency caused by the COVID-19 outbreak in the US, GCU faculty and staff decided to implement the following emergency plans: First, there will be no geophysical...