본문

안녕하세요,
GCU 의 빛나는 동문 여러분,
저는 총동문회장으로서 이 자리에 서게 되어 굉장히 영광스럽게 생각합니다.기독대학,
경영대학, 음악대학, 컴퓨터공학대학, 스포츠과학대학, 그리고 신학대학원에서 무엇보다
우리 학교 동문 여러분과 함께 이렇게 소통하고 공감할 수 있는 기회가 주어진 것에
감사드립니다.
우리 학교는 학문의 성장과 더불어 성경적 가치를 중심으로 인성과 리더십을 중요하게
여기는 곳입니다. 또한, 선교에 대한 우리의 열정은 우리 학교를 더욱 특별하게 만듭니다.
그 가치에 따라 우리는 각자의 분야에서 빛나는 인재로 성장하고, 이제는 그 경험과
지식을 후배들에게 나누고자 합니다.
우리의 경험과 지식, 그리고 성경적 가치를 이해하고 선교에 대한 열정을 가진 우리의
능력은 후배들에게 큰 힘이 될 것입니다. 그러므로 우리 모두 함께 동문회의 활동에
참여하여, 성경적 가치와 선교의 중요성을 바탕으로 한 학교의 미래를 함께 만들어
가기를 바랍니다.
저는 총동문회장으로서, 이러한 소통의 장을 만드는 데 최선을 다하겠습니다. 항상 열려
있는 마음과 귀를 가지고 동문 여러분의 의견과 제안을 듣겠습니다.
마지막으로, 우리 모두가 자랑스럽게 생각하는 우리 학교가 신학적 가치를 바탕으로
선교의 중요성을 인지하며 계속 발전하고 성장할 수 있도록, 동문 여러분의 지속적인
관심과 사랑을 부탁드립니다.
감사합니다.

I am very honored to be here as the president of the Alumni Association.
I am grateful for the opportunity to communicate and empathize with our alumni at the
Christian College, the College of Business, the College of Music, the College of Computer
Science, the College of Sports Science, and the Graduate School of Theology. Our school
boasts academic quality with biblical values that enhance character and leadership. In
addition, our passion for missions makes our school even more special. In line with that
value, we will grow into brilliant talents in our respective fields, and now we want to share
our experience and knowledge with our juniors. Our experience, knowledge, and ability to
understand biblical values and have a passion for missions will be a great strength to our
juniors. Therefore, I hope that we will all participate in the activities of the alumni
association and work together to shape the school's future based on biblical values and
the importance of mission. As the alumni association president, I will do my best to create
such a place for communication. We will always listen to your opinions and suggestions
with an open mind and ears. Lastly, I would like to ask for your consistent interest and love
so that our school, which we are all proud of, can continue to develop and grow with
theological values and awareness of the importance of mission.
Thanks a lot.

Rev. Sung Chan Kim, Ph.D
Alumni President
Georgia Central University 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기